The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily reduces fever temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold flu headache sore throat toothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occur redness or swelling is present pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not take more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before usingmL = milliliter use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorfind the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose: otherwise, use age.*or as directed by a doctorWeight (lb)Age (year)Dose (mL)* under 24under 2ask a doctor 24-352-35 mL 36-474-57.5 ml 48-596-810 mL 60-719-1012.5 mL 72-951115 mL
- Each 5 mL contains:sodium 2 mg store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)do not refrigeratesee bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
WALGREENS Children's DYE-FREE Pain & Fever Bubble-Gum Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.