The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do Not Use
For children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness drowsiness may occuruse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryavoid alcoholic beverages
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- To prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activityto prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)protect from heat and humiditysee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
* Please review the disclaimer below.