The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Guaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer ExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves
- Headache nasal congestion minor aches and pains sinus congestion and pressure temporarily promotes nasal and/orsinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening
- Rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. for children under 12 years of age if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease heart disease diabetes thyroid disease high blood pressure trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema cough that occur with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness,or sleeplessness occur pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days fever gets worse or last more than 3 days redness or swelling is present new symptoms occur cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device. keep dosing cup with product mL=milliliter adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hoursdose as follows or as directed by a doctor children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
WALGREENS Sinus Relief Severe Congestion Maximum Strength
* Please review the disclaimer below.