The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Geltab)
Acetaminophen 250 mgAspirin 250 mg (NSAID)*Caffeine 65 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain relieverPain relieverPain reliever aid
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headache a cold arthritis muscular aches toothache premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illnessAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:hives facial swelling shock asthma (wheezing)Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:adults take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product take more or for a longer time than directedCaffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have liver disease stomach bleeding warning applies to you you have asthma you are taking a diuretic you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis taking any other drug or are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Any new symptoms appearyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint vomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurspain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 dayspainful area is red or swollenThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed drink a full glass of water with each dose adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 geltabs every 6 hours; do not take more than 8 geltabs in 24 hours children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
Black printing ink,corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, gelatin,glycerin, glycerly caprylocaprate**, hydroxypropyl cellulose**, hydroxypropyl cellulose-low substituted, hypromellose**, iron oxide black, maltitol, polyvinyl alcohol**, povidone, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate**, stearic acid, talc**, titanium dioxide**contains one or more of these ingredients
WALGREENS Headache Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.