The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.5%
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:minor skin irritationssunburnminor burnsscrapesminor cutsinsect bites
Do Not Use
in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition gets worsesymptoms last more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glycerin, triethanolamine, carbomer, polysorbate 80, diazolidinyl urea, menthol, disodium EDTA, yellow 5, blue 1
Walgreens Cooling Gel8 OZ (226 g)NDC 0363-0954-80
* Please review the disclaimer below.