The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Propylene glycol 0.6%
- For temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For external use only.Do not useif this product changes colorif you are sensative to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, castor oil, disodium edetate hydrate, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.