The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Warnings Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product • Do Not Use More Than Directed
• do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasla congestion to recur or worsen. • temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasla discharge may occur • use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. • children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved area of cap firmly and turn counterclockwise. Before using the firsst time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumn at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
Distributed By: Walgreens Co.
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, Il 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDwalgreens.com ©2020 Walgreen Co.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Camphor, CArboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Eucalyptol, Glycerin, Menthol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PEG-6, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
• temporarily relives nasak congestions due to:• common cold • hay fever • upper respiratory allergies• temporarily relieves sinus congestgions and pressure• shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breath more freely
Severe Anefrin Nasal Spray
NO DRIPMAXIMUM STRENGTH12 HOUR+ MENTHOL
* Please review the disclaimer below.