NDC 0363-2111 Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops
Propylene Glycol Solution/ Drops Ophthalmic
NDC Code 0363-2111-15
Package Description: 2 BOTTLE, DROPPER in 1 CARTON / 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
What is NDC 0363-2111?
The NDC code 0363-2111 is assigned by the FDA to the product Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Walgreens. The generic name of Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops is propylene glycol. The product's dosage form is solution/ drops and is administered via ophthalmic form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 0363-2111-15 2 bottle, dropper in 1 carton / 10 ml in 1 bottle, dropper. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops?
For relief of dryness of the eye, and protectant against further irritation of the eye.• For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
What are Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL .06 mg/mL - A clear, colorless, viscous organic solvent and diluent used in pharmaceutical preparations.
Which are Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) (Active Moiety)
Which are Walgreens Complete Lubricant Eye Drops Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- SODIUM BORATE (UNII: 91MBZ8H3QO)
- BORIC ACID (UNII: R57ZHV85D4)
- EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 660YQ98I10)
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID (UNII: QTT17582CB)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: M4I0D6VV5M)
- ALKYL DIMETHYL BENZYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE (C12-C16) (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7)
- HYPROMELLOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 02F3473H9O)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label