The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Minoxidil 2% w/v..........................................................................................................Hair regrowth treatment
To regrow hair on the scalp (vertex only, see picture on side of carton)
Warningsfor External Use Only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use If:
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for youYou have no family history of hair lossYour hair loss is sudden and/or patchyYour hair loss is associated with childbirthYou do not know the reason for your hair lossYou are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and childrenYour scalp is red, inflamed, irritated or painfulYou use other medicines on the scalp
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
When Using This Product:
- Do not apply on other parts of the bodyAvoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap waterSome people have experienced changes in hair color and/or textureIt takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see resultsThe amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occursSudden, unexplained weight gain occursYour hands or feet swellScalp irritation or redness occursUnwanted facial hair growth occursYou do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See hair loss pictures on side of this cartonBefore use, read all information on carton and enclosed leafletKeep the carton. It contains important informationIn clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-49 years wiht mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth, 33% had minimal regrowth)Store at controlled room temperature 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF). Keep tightly closed.
- Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss areaUsing more or more often will not improve resultsContinued use is necessary to increase and keep you hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.