The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%Propylene glycol 0.3%
• for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
• if this product changes color or becomes cloudy• if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
• do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination• replace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• you feel eye pain• changes in vision occur• redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed• Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
• RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE• Store at room temperature
Benzalkonium chloride as preservative, boric acid, calcium chloride, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, zinc chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.