The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each liquid gel)PurposesAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestioncoughheadacheminor aches and painssinus congestion and pressuretemporarily reduces fevertemporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 12 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveliver diseaseheart diseasediabeteshigh blood pressurethyroid diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not use more than directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see
- Overdose warning)
- Do not take more than 12 softgels in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat
FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin (soy), mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.