The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4.8%Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesicCough suppressantCough suppressant & topical analgesic
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common coldon muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do Not Use
- By mouthwith tight bandagesin nostrilson wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before You Use If You Have
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product, Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water may cause spattering and results in burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pain persist for more that 7 days or come backcough lasts more that 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions: Remove cap and twist up tube. See important warnings under "When using this product"adults and children 2 years and over:rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching musclescover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredkeep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouthrepeat up three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctorchildren under 2 years do not ues.
Store at room temperature
Beeswax, cedar leaf oil, mineral oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil and vitamin e (tocopherol acetate)
Distributed by: Walgreen Co200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 6001100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWalgreens.com ©2014 Walgreen Co.
Prinicipal Display Panel
Chest RubCough Suppressant/Topical Analgesic
* Please review the disclaimer below.