The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Fexofenadine HCL, USP 30 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Shake well before usinguse only with enclosed dosing cupadults and children 12 years of age and overtake 10 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hourschildren 2 to under 12 years of agetake 5 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hourschildren under 2 years of ageask a doctoradults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctorNote: mL = milliliters
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 18 mgstore between 20º to 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Artificial raspberry flavor, butylparaben, edetate disodium, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
WALGREENS Children's Allergy Dye-Free Wal-Fex
* Please review the disclaimer below.