The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingnasal congestionitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:nasal congestionrunny nosesneezingsinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanddiabetesthyroid diseaseheart diseaseglaucomahigh blood pressurea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic beveragesuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fevernervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 4 hoursdo not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 25 mgTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.