The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each caplet) Acetaminophen USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesoar throattoothachetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesSevere liver damage may occur if you takemore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.chew tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets wholerepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (tablets)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24 to 352 to 3 years1 tablet36 to 474 to 5 years1½ tablets48 to 596 to 8 years2 tablets60 to 719 to 10 years2½ tablets72 to 9511 years3 tablets* or as directed by a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.do not use if carton is opened, or seal on blister is broken or missing.
Citric acid anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, crospovidone, D&C red No.27 lake, D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose monohydrate, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.