The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each softgel)PurposeAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantGuaifenesin 200 mgExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestionheadachecoughminor aches and painssore throatsinus congestion & pressuretemporarily reduces feverhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 12 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed - see
- Overdose warningdo not take more than 12 softgels in any 24 hour periodadults & children 12 years & over : take 2 softgels wvery 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25
- 0C (68-77
- Avoid excessive heat
FD&C Yellow # 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.