The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen peroxide 1.5% (w/w)
Oral debriding agent/oral wound cleanser
- For temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by your dentist or physician.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not swallow.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask your doctor if:Sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 daysIrritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensSwelling, rash, or fever develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product.If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For adults and children 2 years of age or older: rinse 10mL around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, than split out.Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bed time, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature, 20-25°C (68-77°F) and away from direct sunlight.For your protection, do not use if tamper evident seal under the cap is damaged or missing.
FD&C Blue #1, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.