The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposePovidone Iodine 10% v/v Antiseptic
Uses:Povidone Iodine Swabstick 3
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.For preparation of the skin prior to surgery.Helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infections.
Do Not Use:
- As a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week.In the eyes.Over large areas of the body.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Deep puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
- If irritation and redness developIf condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Tear at notch, remove applicator, use only once.As a first aid antisepticclean affected areaapply 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage, if bandaged let dry.For preoperative patient skin preparationclean areaapply to operative site prior to surgery using the applicator
Inactive Ingredient: Nonoxynol-9, Water
Indications & Usage
- For use as an first aid antiseptic pre-operative skin preperation
* Please review the disclaimer below.