FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Minoxidil, USP 2% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton)
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use If
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
When Using This Product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- in clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18 to 49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% for men was reported: 26% of men reported moderate to dense hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for men for 4 months (26% had moderate to dense regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 11% of men reporting hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 4 months (11% had moderate to dense regrowth; 31% had minimal regrowth).
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
alcohol (60% v/v), propylene glycol, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Compare to the active ingredient in Men’s Rogaine®*
Solution, USP 2%
Reactivates Hair Follicles
to Stimulate Regrowth
Clinically Proven to
Help Regrow Hair
FOR BEST RESULTS
APPLY DIRECTLY TO SCALP
ONE MONTH SUPPLYHair regrowth treatment for men
One 60 mL (2 fl oz) Bottle
* Please review the disclaimer below.