The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Spray)
Budesonide (glucocorticoid) 32 mcg
Nasal allergy symptom reliever
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:• nasal congestion • runny nose • itchy nose • sneezing
Do Not Use
- In children under 6 years of ageif you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgeryhave had a nose injury that has not healedare using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rashhave an eye infectionhave or had glaucoma or cataracts
When Using This Product
- The growth rate of some children may be slowersome symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to two weeks of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germsremember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosisyou have or develop symptoms of an infection such as persistent feveryou have any change in visionyou have severe or frequent nosebleeds
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Read insert (inside package) on how to:get a new bottle ready (primed) before first useprime bottle again if not used for two daysuse the sprayclean the spray nozzleADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDERadults and children 12 years of age and olderonce daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gentlyonce your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per dayCHILDREN 6 TO UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGEthe growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a yearchildren 6 to under 12 years of agean adult should supervise useonce daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gentlyif allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per daychildren under 6 years of agedo not usedo not use more than directedif you forget a dose, do not double the next dosedo not spray into eyes or mouthif allergy symptoms do not improve after two weeks, stop using and talk to a doctordo not use for the common coldshake well before each use
- Do not use if the safety seal labeled "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.keep package and insert. They contain important information.store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, edetate disodium dihydrate, hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.