The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 unitsPolymyxin B sulfate, USP 10,000 units
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worsea rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected areaapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F).Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-888-838-2872 between 9 am and 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
* Please review the disclaimer below.