The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
For external use only.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptoms being treated does not subside or if redness, irritaion, swelling, bleeding or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and ask a doctor.
Do Not Use
- In or near the eyesin children under 2 years of age
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor.do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: If possible, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Dry by patting or with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times daily.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25
- oC (68-77
- Tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal is broken or missing
Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Purified Water, White Petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.