The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsPolyvinyl alcohol 1.4%
Otc - Purpose
PurposePolyvinyl alcohol: Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Uses: for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eyefor the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - When Using
- When using this productremove contact lens before usingto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experienceeye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationStore at room temperature
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride (preservative), disodium edetate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? call 1-800-645-2158
* Please review the disclaimer below.