The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For external use only: TEST FIRST ON SMALL AREA OF SKIN. When using this product:Use only as directedDo not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated sinDo not use if you are allergic to capssicum or chili peppersAvoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranesA slight burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears after several days of useIf severe burning occurs, discontinue useDo not expose the treated area to heat or direct sunlightDo not bandageDo not use with heating pad
Stop Use And Ask Doctor
- Stope Use and Ask Doctor if:Condition worsensSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Redness is presentirritation develops
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:Arthritis Simple BackacheStrainsSprainsBruises
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a doctor before use
- Adults and Children over 18 years:Apply to affected areaMassage into the painful area until thoroughly absorbedRepeat as necessary but not more than 3 to 4 times dailyWASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYINGChildren 18 years and younger: Ask a doctor
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Clyceryl monostearate, Mineral Oil, Octadecyl alcohol, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium lauryl Sulfate
Call 1-800-645-2158Distributed By:RUGBY®LABORATORIES17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152www.rugbylaboratories.comMade in China
Store at room temperature 15°-30°F (59°-86°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.