The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposesGlycerin 20%ProtectantLidocaine 5%Local anestheticPhenylephrine HCl 0.25%Vasoconstrictor
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor temporary relief of pain, soreness and burninghelps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporarily reduces the swelling associated with irritated hemorrhoidal tissuetemporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfortstemporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
WarningsFor external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When Using This Product
- Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyesdo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysan allergic reaction developsthe symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before applying wipe.apply externally to affected area up to 4 times daily.unfold wipe and gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)for best results, flush only one at a time
Inactive ingredientsaloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
* Please review the disclaimer below.