The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Witch hazel 20%
- ▪helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids▪temporary relief of irritation and burning▪aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
When Using This Product
- ▪do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor▪do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator▪Warning – avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.▪Warning – use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪bleeding occurs▪condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- ▪Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying the spray.▪apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement▪children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor▪shake well before using▪hold 3 to 6” away from rectal area, spray to moisten and then wipe off excess, if desired
- ▪store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroxanthan gum, edetate disodium, glycerin, isobutane, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
No Touch SprayDo not use if sleeve band around cap is broken or missingDist. By: GSK Consumer HealthcareWarren, NJ 07059Trademarks owned or licensed by GSK©2021 GSK or licensorPAA172637 (Front Carton)
* Please review the disclaimer below.