The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Other Safety Information
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
Camphor 4.8%Eucalyptus oil 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common coldon muscles and jonts, temporarily releives minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do Not Use
- By mouthwith tight bandagesin nostrilson wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- If you havecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product
- Do notheatmicrowaveadd to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come backcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See imporatant warning under "When using this product"adults + children 2 yrs + over:rub a thick layer on chest + throat or rub on sore aching musclescover with warm, dry cloth if desiredkeep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouthrepeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctorchildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature
Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, spirits of turpentine, thymol
The active ingredients in Swan Medicated Chest Rub work naturally by breathing in the medicated vapors to relieve coughing due to colds. Swan Medicated Chest Rub also relieves minor aches and pains.
This product is not manufactred or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks VapoRub
Distributed by:Vi-Jon, LLCSt. Louis, MO 63114
* Please review the disclaimer below.