FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Phosphorated carbohydrate solution*
*Each 5mL contains:
- •3.74g Total sugar [dextrose (glucose) 1.87g, levulose (fructose) 1.87g]
- •21.5mg Phosphoric acid
Upset stomach reliever
- •for relief of upset stomach associated with nausea
- •this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Do Not Use If You Have
- •allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •symptoms persist, return or get worse
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •for maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: 15 mL to 30 mL
- •children 2 to under 12: 5 mL to 10 mL
- •repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- •do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor
- •only use the dose cup provided
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) away from heat and direct light; keep from freezing.
- •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
For children and adults
Relief for nausea due to upset stomach
No Antihistamines, Aspirin, Alcohol, Caffeine
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of EMETROL®
4 FL. OZ. (118 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.