The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Banded Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl… 25 mgDiphenhydramine HCl… 50 mg
- 25 MGTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitchy throat and noseTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:runny nosesneezing50 MGTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies and common coldsneezingrunny noseitchy, watery eyesitchy throat and nose
- Do not use 25 MGto make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin50 MGto make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- 25 MGa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland50 MGglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist
Before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hoursDo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours25 MG adults and children 12 years of age and over1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 years to under 12 years of age1 capsulechildren under 6 years of agedo not use this product in children under 6 years of age50 MG adults and children 12 years of age and over1 capsulechildren 6 years to under 12 years of ageAsk a doctor, the proper dosage strength is not available in this package****Do not attempt to break capsules. The proper dosage strength and dosing information for children under 12 years of age is available on the 25 mg package.
- Store at 20°C – 25°C (68°F – 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]Protect from moistureContains lactose
D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose and Starch.
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
* Please review the disclaimer below.