FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 200 mg (in each suppository)
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (external cream)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When Using This Product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- external cream: Use cap to puncture seal. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if suppository wrapper is missing or damaged (each suppository is individually wrapped)
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Avoid heat (over 30°C - 86°F)
- suppository: hydrogenated vegetable oil
- external cream: benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Principal Display Panel
3 DAY TREATMENT
3 Vaginal Suppositories
with Disposable Applicators
PLUS CREAM FOR EXTERNAL RELIEF
MICONAZOLE NITRATE VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES, USP (200 MG)
& MICONAZOLE NITRATE EXTERNAL VULVAR CREAM, 2%
CURES MOST VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS
AND RELIEVES ASSOCIATED EXTERNAL ITCHING & IRRITATION
(MICONAZOLE NITRATE 200 mg PER SUPPOSITORY PLUS 2% EXTERNAL VULVAR CREAM)
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of MONISTAT® 3*
3 MICONAZOLE NITRATE
USP 200 mg PLUS 1 TUBE OF
MICONAZOLE NITRATE EXTERNAL
NET WT. 0.32 OZ (9g) TUBE
* Please review the disclaimer below.