The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- Ask a doctor before use if youhave stomach pain, nausea or vomitinghave a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeksare presently taking mineral oilStop use and ask a doctor if you need to use a laxative longer than 1 weekyou have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:take 1 tablet as needed, not to exceed 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12: consult a doctortablets may be swallowed whole or crushed and mixed with food
- Each tablet contains: calcium 50 mg, sodium 8 mg
- Package not child resistantstore at room temperature 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid, talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.