The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommneded by your doctorask your doctor about other uses for Chewable Aspirin 81 mg
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may includehivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerfor at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever get worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursany new symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose adults and children 12 years and over take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor children under 12 years consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature (150-300C)Tamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Corn starch, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C yellow #6, orange flavor, silicon dioxide, sodium saccharine, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.