The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Witch hazel 50%
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporary relief of irritation and burning.aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222)
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
- Adult: Cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement. After application, discard pad and wash hands.children under 12 years of age:Consult a doctorDispose of pad in trash after use.Do not flush
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.