The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient(In Each Extended-Release Tablet)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do Not Use
For children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablettake with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of mealsadults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: do not use if seal on the bottle printed "SEALED for YOU PROTECTION" is broken or missing. store between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
Carbomer homopolymer, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone
1-800-616-2471You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.