The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- ▪temporarily relief of nasal congestion due to the▪common cold▪hay fever▪other upper respiratory allergies▪temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure▪shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪heart disease ▪high blood pressure ▪diabetes ▪thyroid disease▪trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- ▪do not use more than directed▪do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.▪temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur▪use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222).
- ▪adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.▪children under 6 years of age: ask a doctorTo use: Push firmly down on cap and turn counter clockwise.To Spray: Squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
- ▪store at room temperature▪Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
Benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic.
* Please review the disclaimer below.