The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Suppository)
Bisacodyl USP, 10mg
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularitythis product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Do Not Use
- More than once per dayfor a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctorlaxative products when abdominal pain, nausia, or vomiting are present unless directed a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Using Any Laxative If You Have
- Notice a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- May cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - One suppository once daily Children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1/2 suppository once dailyChildren under 6 - Ask a doctorDetach one suppository from the strip and remove the foilCarefully insert one suppository well into the rectum, pointed end firstDo not use more than once per dayRetain about 15 to 20 minutes
- Storage temperature not to exceed 30ºC (86ºF)Indiviually sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
Major Bisacodyl Suppositories
Major_Bisacodyl_12.jpgThe product package shown above represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.Bisacodyl Suppositories 12ctDistributed byMajor PharmaceuticalsLivonia, MI 48152
* Please review the disclaimer below.