The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:eczema
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- For external genital, feminine and anal itching
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyesdo not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctorfor external anal itching:do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days
- The condition gets worse
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- Rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and olderapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of agedo not use, consult a doctorFor external anal itchingAdults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this productChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing. Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Aloe vera concentrate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, polyoxyl 40 stearate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbic acid, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, white wax. May contain citric acid or sodium citrate solution to adjust pH.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
* Please review the disclaimer below.