The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152 USA
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each suppository)PurposesHard Fat 88.7%ProtectantPhenylephrine HCl 0.25%Vasoconstrictor
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissuetemporarily relieves the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
For rectal use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasethyroid diseasehigh blood pressurediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not use more than directed
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifbleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe.gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of suppository.detach one suppository from the stripseparate the two tabs of the white plastic wrapwith thumb and forefinger of each hand, grasp the tabs and peel downward, unwrapping the suppositoryinsert one suppository into the rectumadults and children 12 years and over: insert one suppository rectally up to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
Store below 30°C (86°F) to avoid melting.
Corn starch, methylparaben, propylparaben
* Please review the disclaimer below.