The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Clotrimazole USP 1% w/w
Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves the itching, irritation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch), discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
Aloe vera, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, spermwax, vitamin E, water
Adverse Drug Event call (800)616-2471Dist. By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, Ml 48150 USARe-Oder No. 100431
* Please review the disclaimer below.