The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate Sodium 250mg
- For the prevention of dry, hard stools
- For relief of occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Warnings - Do Not Use
- If you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- For more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
You notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding
- You fail to have a bowel movement after use
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- Each softgel contains sodium 15mgstore at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Edible white ink, FD&C Red No# 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified wter, sorbitol special.
MAJOR DOK™Docusate Sodium 250 mg Extra Strength Stool SoftenerFor use as a Stool Softener in treating & Avoiding ConstipationDistributed by:Major Pharmaceuticals31778 Enterprise DriveLivonia, MI 48150, USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.