The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Caffeine 200 mg
Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
For occasional use onlyCaffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 yearsas a substitute for sleep
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet not more often than every 3 to 4 hours
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel
* Please review the disclaimer below.