The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sicknessnauseavomitingdizziness
- WarningsDo not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor Ask a doctor before use if you havea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinatining due to enlargement of the prostate gland Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this productmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsto prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activityto prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:Adults and children: (12 years and older)Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor Children 6 to under 12 years:Give ½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours. Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.Children 2 years to under 6 years:Give 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours. Do not give more than 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Information For Patients
- Other Informationstore between 20-25C (68-77F)see side panel for lot number and expiration date
Inactive ingredientscroscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celluslose, dicalcium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.