The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 50.0%
Lidocaine HCl 2.0%
Analgesic (pain reliever)
- First aid analgesic to help prevent infection in and provide temporary relief of the pain of:
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor scrapes and burns
For external use only. If swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable, keep away from open flame.
Do Not Use:
- In the eyes
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- On raw surfaces, blistered areas, or over large areas of the body
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Conditions worsen clear up and then recur
- The condition persists for more than 7 days
- A rash, allergic reaction, swelling, irritation or infection occur
Packets are not child resistant. Tamper evident packaging, do not use if packet is opened or torn.
Adults And Children:Over 2 Years Of Age:
Remove stinger carefully, if possible. Remove wipe from packet, clean affected area thoroughly no more than 3 times daily with saturated applicator.
Children Under 2:
Consult your doctor.
Store at room temperature.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Menthol, Purified Water
Questions About This Product:
Call 800-835-2263 with any questions about this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.