The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 73% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially may cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 years of age.On open skin woundsOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F) Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
* Please review the disclaimer below.