The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID*)*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
· Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
· For other uses, see your doctor, but do not use for more than 10 days without consulting your doctor because serious side effects may occur
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
· Facial Swelling
· Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
· Are age 60 or older
· Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
· Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
· Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
· Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
· Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
· Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
· You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
· You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
· You are taking a diuretic
· You have asthma
· You have not been drinking fluids
· You have lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
Ask A Doctor Or A Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
· Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
· Under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
· Taking any other drug
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
· You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
· Feel faint
· Have bloody or black stools
· Vomit blood
· Have stomach pain that does not get better
· Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
· Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
· Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
· Any new symptoms appear
· Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problem in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Drink a full glass of water with each dose
· Adults and children 12 years and over; take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
· Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
· Store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
· Use by expiration date on package
Corn Starch, Pregelatinized Starch, Povidone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Methacrylic Acid Co-Polymer, Triethyl Citrate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, D&C Yellow #10, Hypromellose, Triacetin
Adverse Drug Event Call:
(888) 582 1953 or Email: [email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.