The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 1.70%White Petrolatum 46.16%
External AnalgesicLip Protectant
- Helps provide relief of symptoms of cold sores and dry lips
For external use only
When Using This Product:
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On:
- Deep puncture woundsserious burnsanimal bites
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to lips not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual onlyprotect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Petrolatum, lanolin, cera alba, cetyl esters, paraffin, theobroma cacao seed butter, camphor, menthol, salicylic acid, aroma, vanillin
* Please review the disclaimer below.