NDC 10237-673 Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack
Sodium Monofluorophosphate Paste, Dentifrice Dental
|Flavor(s)||SPEARMINT (C73416) |
NDC Code 10237-673-86
Package Description: 1 TUBE in 1 BOX / 240 g in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 10237-673?
The NDC code 10237-673 is assigned by the FDA to the product Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.. The generic name of Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack is sodium monofluorophosphate. The product's dosage form is paste, dentifrice and is administered via dental form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 10237-673-86 1 tube in 1 box / 240 g in 1 tube. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack?
This product is used as Anticavity toothpaste
What are Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE (UNII: C810JCZ56Q)
- FLUORIDE ION (UNII: Q80VPU408O) (Active Moiety)
Which are Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- CALCIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (UNII: X69NU20D19)
- ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933)
- SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY)
- SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (UNII: 632GS99618)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- HYDRATED SILICA (UNII: Y6O7T4G8P9)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
- SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (UNII: O352864B8Z)
- SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO)
- METHYL SALICYLATE (UNII: LAV5U5022Y)
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Dude Perfect Fluoride Toothpastes And Spinbrush Combo Pack?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1247591 - sodium monofluorophosphate 0.83 % (fluoride 0.11 % ) Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1247591 - sodium monofluorophosphate 0.0083 MG/MG Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1247591 - sodium monofluorophosphate 0.83 % Toothpaste
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label