The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen peroxide 1.5%Menthol 0.1%
Oral debriding agent/Oral antiseptic, Oral pain reliever
- First aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral woundsfor temporary pain relief anduse in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from:
- Minor dental proceduresorthodontic appliancesdenturesaccidental injurycanker soresother irritations of the mouth and gumsAids in the removal of:phlegmmucusother secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or healthcare provider
- When using this productdo not swallowdo not exceed recommended dosage
- Stop Use and see your physician promptly ifswelling, rash or fever developsirritations, pain or redness persists or worsenssore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and olderSwish one-half capful (2 tesapoons=10mL) around the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or healthcare providerChildren under 12 years of ageShould be supervised in the use of this productChildren under 2 years of ageConsult a dentist or healthcare provider
- Cap tightlykeep away from heat or direct sunlightdo not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Blue 1, disodium EDTA, methyl salicylate, phosphoric acid, poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.