The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Active ingredients (in each caplet)Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
PurposesAcetaminophen - Pain RelieverDiphenhydramine HCI - Sleep Aid
Usestemporary relief of minor aches and pains, such as leg cramp pain, joint pain, lower backache, and sore feet, with accompanying sleeplessness.
- WarningsLiver Warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a docotr or pharmacist.with any other product containing dephenhydramine, even one used on skinin children under 12 years of age
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveliver diseaseglaucomabreathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis or pulmonary diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking tranquilizers or sedativestaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- When using this productdrowsiness will occurdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machineryavoid alcoholic drinks
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 dayssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fevernew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentnervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurIf pregnany or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- DirectionsDo not exceed recommended dosage.Adults and children 12 years of age and older1 caplet at bedtime as needed, or as directed by a doctorChildren under 12 yearsconsult a doctor
- Other informationstore at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident. Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal is broken.see end panel for lot number and expiration date.
Inactive ingredientscolloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C blue #1, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.