Biore Charcoal Acne Scrub is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Kao Usa Inc.. The generic name of Biore Charcoal Acne Scrub is salicylic acid. The product's dosage form is gel and is administered via topical form.
What are Biore Charcoal Acne Scrub Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
What is RxNorm? RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (UNII: BPV390UAP0)
- ALUMINUM (UNII: CPD4NFA903)
- POLYQUATERNIUM-39 (22.5/51/26.5 ACRYLIC ACID/ACRYLAMIDE/DADMAC; 1600000 MW) (UNII: X2NH1K9F8K)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (UNII: XOF597Q3KY)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE A (UNII: 71DD5V995L)
- D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN (UNII: 147D247K3P)
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (UNII: 2P3VWU3H10)
- EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K)
- SYNTHETIC WAX (1200 MW) (UNII: Q3Z4BCH099)
- LAURETH-4 CARBOXYLIC ACID (UNII: DW3PIY647Y)
* Please review the disclaimer below.